Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Bathroom "Reveal"

The bathroom has been up and running for about a week but we were missing art work, towels, curtains, etc. So after a little accessorizing, I feel like I can finally share the bathroom reveal with you guys. I really love the way this one turned out. Jeremy requested bead board  so I scoured the Internet for some inspiration pictures. Here's what inspired us (note: these are not pictures of our bathroom):



And, just a little refresher before the big reveal, here's the before  (the former corner of our living room).
The washer and dryer have replaced the chaise lounge

And here she is! This is the view from the kitchen.


 I love that you can't really tell it's a bathroom. I'll probably replace that plant with something a little more colorful but this works for now.

As you round the corner, you can tell it's a bathroom.

Notice those closet doors to the right of the toilet? That's where our washer and dryer now reside.


We're working on some shelving for this closet so it isn't considered complete yet. I'll be sure to share that with you once it's finished.

Directly across from the window/toilet is our sink and mirror.


And I happened to have some botanical prints on hand that complement our decor perfectly! There's nothing better than free art!



Another peek:

So that's it! I promise it looks better in person. These tiny rooms are almost impossible to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment