Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day/Good Friday Cheers and Boos

Happy Earth Day/Good Friday/early Easter! Busy day, no? Since it's a loaded Friday, I figured I'd do a little Cheers and Boos to kick of the weekend.

Cheers to...

  • Our family room, dining room, and living room being put back together! No more random appliances laying around these parts. I could not be happier!!!
  • Spending Easter with our nieces and nephews (and the rest of my family). There is nothing cuter than these little kiddos in their Easter best. Nothing.
  • The garbage/recycling drawer next to our sink. It's hands-down my favorite part of our new kitchen.
  • Having a light work-load on the house this weekend! First easy weekend in months!

Boos to...
  • Moving refrigerators by ourselves. Down to the basement. Thankfully, the only appliances left to move are the stoves and those are too heavy for me.
  • My house currently being 53 degrees. I am being stubborn and don't want to turn the heat back on but I might crack today.
  • Not having Patriot's Day (a Massachusetts holiday) or Good Friday off. What gives?
That does it for this week! Thanks for reading along. Your emails, compliments, encouragement have really kept us going.

No comments:

Post a Comment