Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Summer's day

Hello! There aren't any big kitchen updates from this weekend. Well, I should restate that. There aren't any pictures from this weekend. The plumber came and finished up every last project (laundry is officially hooked up, hood is hanging above the stove, and the kick-space heater is installed). And of course, while he worked,  Jeremy and I worked (painting, building a bookshelf, caulking). We're putting the finishing touches on each of our projects though so I should have some mini-reveals throughout the week which will most definitely involve pictures.

But my real reason for posting today, even though I don't have any exciting updates, is to wish a very special girl a happy birthday.
An oldie but goodie


Today is Summer's 6th birthday! I seriously can't believe we've had her for almost 6 years. It feels like yesterday we were first bringing her home.

And getting her ready for what life would be like as a Mason...

Having a dog has been one of the best things to happen to us. She makes us a little family, and we are often forced to slow down and smell the roses with her (literally!).  Happy birthday, Sum! Hope your day is full of long walks, squirrels, and table scraps!


PS--Happy birthday to another special girl, my friend Amanda, one of my loyal readers!

1 comment:

  1. Awe-I'm proud to share my birthday with Summer! Many many more!

    ReplyDelete