Friday, March 18, 2011

A March Edition of Cheers and Boos

Cheers to...

  • An excuse to shop! Email me if you want a link for 30% off at The Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy this weekend, with proceeds going to Juvenile Diabetes. Additionally, all sales from Forever 21 today will go towards Japanese Relief Efforts. It's not a problem if you're 30 and still shopping at Forever 21. Really.
  • Snow officially melting and 60 degree weather. Hello Spring, I thought you'd never get here!
  • Day light savings. That extra hour of light in the evening is doing wonders to improve my spirits.
  • Shamrock shakes. Had one last night and it was the highlight of my St. Patrick's day.
  • Fairfield basketball. I know no one cares about the NIT but it's exciting for us! Go Stags!
Boos to...
  • Not one, not two, but THREE of my credit cards having fraudulent activity on them this month. Such a pain.
  • Ticks. We've already pulled 5 off of Summer and it's only March.
  • Charlie Sheen. Enough already.
  • Another working weekend. This is the second weekend in a row where we'll be working around the clock. Hopefully we'll get a lot accomplished. We're hoping to wrap up the electrical work, Sheetrock, and paint whatever we can.
Go out there and have some fun this weekend on my behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment