Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homeward Bound

OK, I promise this is the last "Homeward Bound" lyric reference but I couldn't I resist. Hello, and welcome to "Home: Where My Thoughts Escape Me!" This blog is a long time coming...I've been reading blogs for years and finally decided it was time to start one of my own.

I'm a new homeowner, who's moved out to the 'burbs. My husband and I are slowly renovating our 1978 Colonial. We moved in June 10, 2010 and have already tackled the garage, family room, dining room, and starting planning our kitchen renovation.

So who are we? We met seven years ago at a party in Boston.
  We decided to expand our family before making things legal. Rebels!

This is Summer. She'll be six in April!

We got married in October 2008.

Decided to sell our South Boston condo...

So we put all of our earthly possesions in storage...


And moved in with our very generous family for a few months...
Until we finally closed on our house!

As you can see, a lot led up to our new home and we're so happy to finally make it ours.  Dorothy said it best, there is no place like home. I hope you'll enjoy following along!  

No comments:

Post a Comment