Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Special Delivery

Yesterday morning we had a very exciting delivery!

Our cabinets arrived! There were 46 boxes, and all 46 were carried in by a very strong delivery man who worked solo.
You can see the screens in this shot...I didn't want to scare him so I had to be stealth with my pictures.

I was a little nervous that all 46 boxes would fit in the basement because we were already pretty full but we were able to make it work. Thank God!
Yes, we have a refrigerator, toilet, and a lobster trap in our basement. No big deal.

Of course there had to be one little glitch. The boxes that contained our two lazy susans were too large to fit through the door. The delivery guy told me he couldn't help so Jeremy and I had to take the lazy susans out of their boxes and remove the basement door to get them into the house. It was a little painful--and cut into The Bachelor a bit-- but it wasn't the end of the world. However, we'll have to remove the basement door AND the front door to get them upstairs. Should be fun!  

According to our schedule, these are being installed April 4th. I should note though that we're running a week ahead of schedule so cross your fingers they go in on March 28th instead!




No comments:

Post a Comment