Friday, April 8, 2011

Cheers and Boos--Early April

TGIF, no? This week has really dragged, probably because we worked 4-5 hours on the bathroom/kitchen every night after work. I'm psyched that we won't be able to get into the kitchen this weekend while the new floors are installed. I need a break. But luckily there are a few things keeping me going! Such as...

Cheers to
  • The new cabinets! I am officially in love.
Another little teaser. And, my painting clothes. Pretty, right?

  • The 80 degree forecast for Monday!!!
  • My beach sticker for Summer 2011 arriving in the mail. Can't wait for baggo, blls (bud light limes), and bonfires on the beach.
Boos to
  • The Red Sox. Let's get it together boys. Hopefully they can pull off a win at today's opener.  Jer, the lucky devil, is going to the game.
  • Wind storms. We've lost so many branches and trees this winter/spring.
  • Yard work. We have our work cut out for us. See above.
Hope everyone enjoys the warmer weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment